Your Ad Here

9 inches for BBW's in IL (9inchKnight)

Strictly BBW 4 U: Guy Posting: 9 inches for BBW's in IL (9inchKnight)
By Dean Smith (9inchknight) on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 9:52 am: Edit Post

34 Straight White Male. Do any of you think that you can take all of this in. Email me at Knight71@gmail.com my picture

By Dean Smith (9inchknight) on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 9:56 am: Edit Post

Here are some more for you to enjoy!my picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picture

By Dean Smith (9inchknight) on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 9:58 am: Edit Post

And some more for you!my picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picturemy picture

By Jill James (Hotpussy) on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 12:40 pm: Edit Post

What a great set of pictures. You have a lovely cock. I would just love to play with that

By i b hott (Lilhotone) on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 12:13 am: Edit Post

omg where were you last momth when I was in Illinois

By pamela tatum (Sunny38d) on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 3:57 am: Edit Post

MMMMMMMMMM............... More pics please!!!!!

By Tiger Clawz (Tigerclawz) on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 10:05 pm: Edit Post

Where in IL? The moment my wife agrees to fuck another man. You are the one I'm going to email.

By Dean Smith (9inchknight) on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 8:50 pm: Edit Post

Sorry it has been awhile since I have checked in here. Wow Love the comments! Well Jill I would love for you too have some fun with it. Lilhotone I was right here for you. Soon Pamela patience is a virtue. And Tigerclaws got your email looking forward to it. Thanks everyone!

Add a Message

Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.

Username:
Password:

Action:

Topics Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration

Advertisement